Learning is not about memorising passages for the sake of passing tests. It is about interest and motivations that drive individuals to want to discover more in a way that is intrinsic to them. Similarly, teaching is not about thrusting ideals upon students as if they are written in stone. It is about guiding students towards their own understanding of learning outcomes.
Since 2009 I have facilitated and assessed Business, Management and VET Training. During that time I have and continue to develop my skills and knowledge in both VET and industry disciplines.
I have provided services for some of the most influential businesses in Australia. Services provided have included Certificate IV and Diploma qualifications and individual units of competency, induction and customer service training, and external validation.
- Bachelor of Adult and Vocational Education
- Diploma of Vocational Education and Training
- Diploma of Training Design and Development
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Diploma of Quality Auditing
- Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Diploma of Business Administration
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety
- Australian Institute of Training and Development – WA Council Member
- Australian Institute for Teaching and School Leadership
- Australian Vocational Education and Training Research Association